Get ready for our October Dine-Out for Genesee Hill- Mission Cantina! Help support our school and one of our great neighborhood businesses!
Mission Cantina will generously donate 20% of ALL sales that the restaurant makes on those days, for their full hours of 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm. No need for a special code or link! This includes all food, alcohol, gift cards, and Mission Cantina’s “Whole Enchilada” take and bake kit.
• Mission Cantina, 2325 California Ave SW – (206-937-8220)
• October 19th & 20th – 4 pm-10 pm for pickup or dine-in.
• Due to the size of our school, Mission has asked us to break the days up by grade level. Tuesday, October 19th is kindergarten to second grade. Wednesday, October 20th is third to fifth grade.
• All to-go orders need to be placed the day before pickup because of the volume of orders.
• We are encouraging families to work with the restaurant directly rather than use 3rd party apps such as Grubhub and Ubereats to help the staff get more of the funds from tips and orders.
• Payment is taken at pickup for all to-go orders.
“The Whole Enchilada” Take and Bake Kit
This delicious kit feeds 4-5 for ONLY $60 plus tax (Gratuity not included). Order in advance for this awesome deal until Sunday, Oct. 17. Please call Mission to reserve your dinners for pick-up on one of the two days, with payment at pick up. One kit includes:
- Chips and fire-roasted tomato salsa
- Four child sized black bean and cheese enchiladas
- Six enchiladas – two sweet potato, two carnitas and two chicken and green chili
- Spanish red rice and black beans
- Monterey Jack cheese and three different enchilada sauces – roja, verde, and creamy chipotle
- Adult beverages can be added when picking up. Unfortunately they cannot do modifications or substitutions for enchiladas.
- **Pre-orders for the enchilada kits need to be made by Sunday, October 17th.
Enjoy a “date-night” with your loved one, dine-in with the entire family, or grab take-out! Avoid the rush by buying a gift card to use on another day! It all helps our school!
Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.