We invite YOU to join. All are welcome.
The PTA is for every Genesee Hill family. The PTA is for moms, dads, caregivers, teachers, grandparents, alumni, and the broader community.
Our Genesee Hill PTA works to provide essential educational resources, speak up on important issues, and build a strong and welcoming school community.
This past year the PTA supplied every Genesee Hill student with school supplies, provided teachers with funds to set up their classrooms, funded teacher professional development and school-wide support in the area of STEAM, and so much more.
Membership in the PTA is $15 and can involve as much or as little time as you have to offer. Whether you contribute your time, your voice, or your $15 membership fee – now, more than ever, we need community support. There’s no wrong way to PTA!
To join, click the above button. Then, click “Start Here” to create an account. Signing up through this link will ensure that your information is recorded properly with the Washington State PTA.
Do PTA members get discounts? Members receive great discounts to FedEx, Office Depot, Great Wolf Lodge, Wild Waves, canvas photo prints, car rentals… and much more! Get a full list of discounts from the WA State PTA here and the National PTA here.
Do I need to renew each year? Yes, your membership is good until the start of the next school year.
Where does the membership fee go? The fee gets broken up as follows:
Membership Fee Waiver
The Genesee Hill PTA will waive the $15 membership fee if you request it. All teachers and anyone with financial need are eligible. The process is easy:
- Email email@example.com to request a membership fee waiver. In your email, provide your first name and last name. Optional information to include are email address, phone number, street address, and/or Genesee Hill child/children names. Note: if you provide an email address, you will receive emails such as meeting minutes and reminders.
- The PTA will then register you on the membership website (MemberPlanet).
- Welcome! You’re all set! It’s up to you how much you want to PTA with us.
Thank you and feel free to email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Joining Through MemberPlanet
Below are some helpful hints on logging in, setting up your account, and paying for your membership online. It is simpler than it looks!
- After clicking the link to join the PTA, click the blue “Start Here” button.
- If you were a PTA member last year and already have an account, login on the right side of the page.
- If not, you need to Create an account. Enter your name, email, and choose a password.
- After you Create an account, a pop-up screen will appear asking you to enter a 6-digit code sent to the email address you entered.
- Continue to enter additional information.
- Family: Enter your family, edit each entry, once you save, it will change to Profile Complete next to each entry. Once everyone’s profile is complete click Submit & Continue. It is important to list student(s), grade and teacher (if known), as this will help us keep a tally for the Membership Drive.
- Membership: Enter 1 in the quantity field. Click Select & Continue.
- Assign 1 memberships: Enter 1 in the first entry (next to your name). Enter name. You may only buy one membership for the entire family for a total of $15.00 ($14.25 + $0.75 admin fee). Click Continue.
- Review and Submit: Enter Payment Information – Click Submit. Again, your total should only be $15.