WINTER 2018 ENRICHMENT REGISTRATION
Online registration for Winter Enrichment is now closed. Please contact the Enrichment Coordinator if you wish to register for classes with open spots.
The following classes still have spots available, plus some classes (in BOLD and denoted with an *) still need more students to meet the minimum enrollment to be offered. Due to high demand, we have also added another Little Coders (K-2) class on Tuesdays that is accepting new students.
- Mondays: Yoga & Mindfulness (3-5)
- Tuesdays: JUST ADDED! Little Coders (K-2), Ballet/Urban Jazz (1-5), French (1-5), Guided Drawing – 1 spot left!, Spanish (3-5), Mandarin (K-2)*
- Wednesday: Chess (3-5), Engineer with Minecraft (3-5)
- Thursdays: Gymnastics (2-4)*, Martial Arts (2-5)
- Fridays: Dance Fitness (K-2), Juggling (3-5)*, Stone Soup Theatre: Aesop’s Fables Musical (1-4)
WAITLIST REQUEST: If a class is full, you can request to place your child(ren) on the wait list HERE .
Class descriptions, schedules and fees are available to view and download on the Enrichment Course Descriptions page.
Download a PDF of the Winter Enrichment Registration Form HERE .
Winter Enrichment 2018 (January 8 – March 23, 2018): Online registrations are currently being accepted until Wednesday, December 13, 2017 at 5:00 PM. Classes will start on Monday, January 8, 2018 and run through Friday, March 23, 2018. Make-up classes will be scheduled during the week of March 26-30, 2018.
Enrichment classes will run for 1 hour from 2:30 – 3:30 PM. On early release Wednesdays, a limited number of enrichment classes will be offered in two back-to-back 75 minute classes from 1:15 – 2:30 PM & 2:30 – 3:45 PM. Families also have the option to register for Study Club before or after enrichment classes, if needed. Contact the Study Club Coordinator for more information.
PAYMENT POLICY & OPTIONS
Payment must be on file for your child to attend Enrichment classes and/or Study Club. Please make payment at the time you register or no later than the first day of the session (1/2/18) for Study Club and 1/8/18 for Winter Enrichment). If you would like to request a scholarship or need to make alternate payment arrangements, please contact the Enrichment Coordinator.
There are three easy ways to pay for enrichment class fees.
- Credit/Debit Card during registration: You will be automatically be prompted to pay at check out. This is the preferred form of payment.
- Online Payment Form: If you need to make a partial payment or wish to pay after registration, you can use the Online Payment form located here.
- Cash or Check: Please make checks payable to “Genesee Hill PTA” and drop off in an envelope marked “Enrichment” in the front office.
Questions? Please contact Chau Pho Tung at email@example.com