The Genesee Hill Enrichment Program provides students access to a diverse range of quality after school educational and recreational opportunities. Enrollment is open to all Genesee Hill students regardless of race, gender, abilities, religion or finances. Scholarships and/or alternate payment schedules are available by request. Scholarship requests should be submitted before registration opens to receive a payment code for enrollment. Please contact the Enrichment Team to request a scholarship.
Due to current C19 restrictions, we are currently not able to hold enrichment classes on campus just yet. All classes will be virtual, with the exception of the Jump Rope class which will be offered outdoors at Dakota Place.
We’ve hand selected our most popular online classes to offer a line up to suit every interest: Dungeons & Dragons, Minecraft, Coding, Chess, Tae Kwon Do, Yoga for Kids, Machine Sewing and Mandarin will all be returning. Plus, Stone Soup Theatre will introduce a Moana Sing-a-Long class for younger students and offer a brand new Social Emotional Learning through Drama improv class for aspiring actors. New for Fall 2021, we are excited to debut an outdoor version of our popular Jump Rope class for grades 2-5!
View course descriptions and enroll on Homeroom.
By choosing to enroll in a class through the GH Enrichment Program, you will be supporting our dedicated vendors, many of who are local, small businesses. Plus a portion of each tuition goes to the PTA’s scholarship fund for families who request financial assistance to help pay for enrichment classes.
2021-22 ENRICHMENT SCHEDULE
- Fall 2021 Online session: September 27 – December 10, 2020 (Make-up week: December 13 – 17). Online enrollment opens on September 21, 2021.
- Winter 2022 session: January 3 – March 18, 2022 (Make-up week: March 21 – 25). Online enrollment opens on December 7, 2021.
- Spring 2022 session: March 20 – June 10, 2021 (Make-up week: June 13 – 17). Enrollment opens on March 8, 2021.
Enrichment classes will start at 3:30 PM/ 2:15 PM on early release Wednesdays, unless otherwise noted. Classes are held once per week and are 45 – 90 minutes in duration.
There are no classes held during school holidays, early-dismissal days, or when school is cancelled.
Enrollment takes place online only. If you do not have online access, please contact the Enrichment Team to arrange an alternate method to register your student(s).
Enrollment is done via Homeroom – an online after school enrichment portal where you can enroll, purchase and manage all your student(s) classes in one convenient location. If you already have a Homeroom account, all you have to do is login to book classes. If you do not have an account, you’ll only have to sign up once and your student(s) profile will be saved for future sessions. Note: Enrichment course offerings can be viewed on the Homeroom site in advance, however, classes cannot be added to your cart until enrollment goes live at at 7 PM.
**IMPORTANT REMINDER**: You will need to login first to purchase classes. Once you login, the “Add to Cart” button will be visible, however, you will not be able to add any classes until enrollment opens. So go ahead and login early but please be patient and wait until 7 PM to click on “Add” button. Please do not refresh the page as this will actually slow down your user experience.
ENROLL via Homeroom HERE
SEAMLESS USER INTERFACE: Homeroom has added several new features and more user friendly look to the main booking page. Parents can now filter courses by Status and Vendor in addition to Day and Grade. Plus, the current season’s courses are available to view real-time, even before enrollment opens.
WAITLIST: Classes will automatically close once capacity is reached. If a class is in another person’s cart, you will be prompted to join the waitlist in order to be automatically added to the class if a spot becomes available. If the class is full, select the “Join Waitlist” button to add your student(s) to the waitlist. You will be notified by email if a spot becomes available and have 24 hours to confirm whether or not you want to enroll in the class.
DISMISSAL OPTION: During check out, you must assign a student to each class and select a Dismissal Option before you can “Confirm and Pay.” For the Fall 2021 session, please select the “Online Class” dismissal option.
SCHOLARSHIPS: To request a scholarship, please please contact the Enrichment Team before registering to receive a code that will allow you to enroll your student(s) for a class without payment.
PAYMENT POLICY: Starting this year, payment is required at the time of registration in order to book courses. Payment is accepted by debit or credit card only. If you wish to to pay by Cash or Check, or need an alternate payment schedule, please contact the Enrichment Team before enrolling to receive a code that will allow you to enroll your student(s) for classes, and make payment later directly to the vendor.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If you cancel registration 48 hours before the season begins, you may receive a full refund (minus the registration fee). If you cancel within the 48 hours, or during the season, there will be no guarantee of refund.
QUESTIONS? Please contact the Enrichment Team.
Handy Tips on Booking Classes with Homeroom
- We highly recommend that you create a Homeroom account and enter your student(s) profile and payment information before enrollment opens. Once enrollment goes live, all you have to do is add the classes you want to your cart and check out!
- Login to your Homeroom account prior to enrollment. You can still view classes regardless of whether or not you are logged in, however, to be able to book classes you will need to login first. Once you login, the “Add to Cart” button will be visible, however, you will not be able to add any classes until enrollment opens. Please be patient and wait until 7 PM to click on the “Add” button. NOTE: Please do not refresh the page as this may impact your user experience.
- While you should enroll early for best class selection, there is no need to panic or rush because once a class is added to your Cart, it’s yours for 25 minutes! This should allow plenty of time for you to select all the classes you want and check out within the 25 minute window.
- Due to the large number of classes being offered, I recommend using a computer to enroll as it may be difficult to easily view all the class options on your phone. NOTE: While Homeroom supports all internet browsers, it is optimized for use on Chrome and Firefox.
- If you have questions or need help at any time, please contact Homeroom Support directly. I highly encourage using the Chatbox (located in the lower right hand corner of your screen) as their team will be closely monitoring enrollment and can assist you live. They are very responsive to Chat and usually respond within minutes! For less time-sensitive requests, you can send them an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I create an account on Homeroom? To create an account, visit the Homeroom home page and click the button that says “Sign Up” in the top, right corner. This 1-minute video shows you how to create an account and add students to your profile.
How do I enroll in a class on Homeroom? Booking on Homeroom is super simple. Watch this video to learn how to enroll your student in a course or download step-by-step instructions. Note: You can sign up for Homeroom in advance and view courses for the Fall 2020 season on the Homeroom, however, courses cannot be added to your cart until enrollment opens at 7 PM.