SPRING 2018 ENRICHMENT (April 2 – June 15, 2018)
Online registration for Spring Enrichment classes is now closed. Please contact the Enrichment Coordinator if you wish to register for classes with open spots.
The following classes still have spots available, plus some classes have low enrollment and would welcome more students (in BOLD and denoted with an *). We have also added a new Tae Kwon Do (K-3) class on Thursdays (Note: this class will have a late start on 4/19).
- Mondays: Fun with Drawing & Painting (1-5)*, Game Time (K-2)
- Tuesdays: Game Development – Beginner (2-4)*, Mandarin (K-2)*, Spanish (3-5)
- Wednesdays – Session 1 (1:15 – 2:30): Create with Code (2-5)*, Game Development – Int/Adv (3-5), Wilderness Awareness (1-5) – 1 spot left (for 2nd – 5th grader only)!
- Wednesday – Session 2 (2:30 – 3:45): Drumming (1-5)
- Thursdays: JUST ADDED! Tae Kwon Do (K-3) – starts 4/19, Gymnastics (2-4)*, Hip Hop (2-5)* – starts 4/19
- Fridays: Connect 4 vs. Checkers (K-2), Stone Soup Theatre: Robin Hood (2-5)
The following classes have been cancelled due to low enrollment: Yoga & Mindfulness (3-5), French (1-5), Guided Drawing (3-5), Mindful Movement (1-3), Connect 4 vs. Checkers (3-5) and Juggling (3-5).
WAITLIST REQUEST: If a class is full, you can request to place your child on the wait list HERE.
Class descriptions, schedules and fees are available to view and download on the Enrichment Course Descriptions page.
Download a PDF of the SPRING 2018 Enrichment Registration Form.
Spring enrichment classes will start on Monday, April 2 and run through Friday, June 15, 2018. Make-up classes will be scheduled during the week of June 18-22, 2018. A preview of the Spring enrichment class schedule is available on the Enrichment Course Descriptions page. Class descriptions, schedules and fees will be available to view and download by 3/2/18.
Enrichment classes will run for 1 hour from 2:30 – 3:30 PM. On early release Wednesdays, a limited number of enrichment classes will be offered in two back-to-back 75 minute classes from 1:15 – 2:30 PM & 2:30 – 3:45 PM. Families also have the option to register for Study Club before or after enrichment classes, if needed. Contact the Study Club Coordinator for more information.
PAYMENT POLICY & OPTIONS
Payment must be on file for your child to attend Enrichment classes and/or Study Club. Please make payment at the time you register or no later than the first day of the session (4/2/18). If you would like to request a scholarship or need to make alternate payment arrangements, please contact the Enrichment Coordinator.
There are three easy ways to pay for enrichment class fees.
- Credit/Debit Card during registration: You will be automatically be prompted to pay at check out. This is the preferred form of payment.
- Online Payment Form: If you need to make a partial payment or wish to pay after registration, you can use the Online Payment form located here.
- Cash or Check: Please make checks payable to “Genesee Hill PTA” and drop off in an envelope marked “Enrichment” in the front office.
Questions? Please contact Chau Pho Tung at firstname.lastname@example.org