Stretch Your PTA Donation Even Further
Your donation can be increased significantly when paired with an employer’s matching program. Many large businesses, including Microsoft, Starbucks, Expedia, Gates Foundation, and Boeing, match tax-deductible donations to non-profit organizations, such as the Genesee Hill PTA. Parents who use these programs perennially contribute a significant portion of our fundraising to meet our $245,000 goal.
We’ve compiled a list of companies that have Matching Programs here. If you find yours on the list, please consider taking advantage. Here’s how:
- Complete the Matching Funds form.
- Fill out how much you wish to make as a one-time donation or,
- Fill it out with the amounts you wish to donate for each fundraiser throughout the year.
- Submit the form to your HR department and our school office.
Genesee Hill PTA
5013 SW Dakota St
Seattle, WA 98116
Tax ID: 91-1252753
Not Sure if Your Employer Offers this Benefit?
- Check with Human Resources to find out if a matching program is offered.
- Email us. We’ll add them to the list and get the word out to our community!
Does your workplace run an annual giving/United Way campaign?
You can designate Genesee Hill PTA (or any charity) and your contributions will come directly to us out of your paycheck.