Our January Dine-Out event will feature Lady Jaye in the Alaska Junction on Sunday January 23, from 2pm to 7:30pm (the general store opens at 10am). 20% of all sales on this day will go to Genesee Hill, including takeout orders, dine in, gift cards, drinks and the Lady Jaye special Take and Bake. Lady Jaye makes everything super easy with their excellent online ordering system.
Would you like to dine in? Make sure to book your spot early. There is a heated patio if you don’t feel like going inside. The capacity is limited and Lady Jaye does have to turn people away. Click here to reserve a table and here to see the menu and order some of their delicious items!
- When: January 23, 2–7:30pm. Includes walk-ins and pickups. Online ordering/reservations strongly recommended.
- Tables can be reserved here.
- 40 Take and Bake meals feeding up to 4 people will be available for pick-up for $50 each. Order meals here until January 21. There are two options:
- Dry Aged Beef & Tomato Ragu Lasagna with Ricotta Cheese, Parmesan Cheese
- Garlic Veggie & Tomato Ragu Lasagna with Ricotta Cheese, Parmesan Cheese
- Try their one of a kind, specially made, Genesee Hill special to-go cocktail or one of Lady Jaye’s other awesome to-go cocktails with your take-out order.
- The General Store opens at 10am, offering tasty items for your kitchen such as wagyu beef, local prime beef & pork, house rubs, and meat accoutrements. Stop by while you are shopping at the Alaska Junction Farmer’s Market.
- Gift cards can be purchased that day with 20% going to the school.
We hope you’ll support our school and a local business while enjoying this delectable food. Invite all your friends too!