Our May Dine-Out event will feature Lady Jaye in Alaska Junction on Sunday May 23, from 2 – 7:30 PM. Genesee Hill will receive 20% of all sales on this day. This includes takeout orders, dine in, gift cards, drinks and the Lady Jaye special Take and Bake. Lady Jaye makes everything super easy with their excellent online ordering system.
Their seating reservations opened on May 1st! Make sure you book your spot early. The times and availability are limited and they do have to turn people away. Click here to reserve a table and here to see the menu and order some of their delicious items!
Key Details for May’s Dine out
- Event Date and Time- May 23rd 2pm-7:30pm. This includes walk-ins and pickups. They STRONGLY recommend placing all orders and reservations online. All orders need to be made by 7:30 pm.
- They have limited seating. Tables can be reserved here starting May 1st. Patio reservations (6 outdoor tables) availability: 2pm, 3:30pm, 5:30pm and 7:30pm.
- Take and Bake Option – There will only be 50 of these items available for pick up on May 23rd. Order here starting May 10th. There will be two options. Both options feed up to 4 people for $60.00
1. Braised brisket over roasted garlic mac & cheese topped with buttermilk biscuit breadcrumbs
2. Three cheese roasted garlic mac & cheese with smoked Vashon Island tofu burnt ends
- Lady Jaye has a lovely list of to-go cocktails. The pricing varies from $25-35 and each is equivalent to 3-4 drinks.
- The Lady Jaye General Store has tasty items for your kitchen such as their house rubs, local raw honeycomb, and farm-made caramel sauce. Add a couple onto your take-out order!
- Gift cards can be purchased that day and 20% will go to the school.
We hope you’ll support our school and a local business while enjoying this delectable food. Invite all your friends too!