Who doesn’t need a little motivation to get outside this time of year? We have created a fun activity to get you moving around our community and maybe even giving a socially distant “Hello” to a fellow Genesee Hill family!
Starting Tuesday, February 23rd there will be yard signs popping up in GHE families yards. Signs will be numbered and there will be a fun little item added to the sign – we are calling it the “treasure.” Your job is to find the signs and then record the treasure.
Here is how to participate:
- Get your Scavenger Hunt Tracking Form – forms will be available outside of school in a labeled box starting February 23rd or at this link right now!
- Walk/bike/skip/drive around our community looking for the yard signs – they look like this:
- Once you find a sign, record the treasure you found on the form – for this sign you would record #23 and ‘Lego Chicken Guy’
- Repeat a bunch – how many signs can you find by Thursday, March 18th?
For fun, we are hosting a random drawing for prizes. To enter the drawing, fill out the Scavenger Hunt Entry Form by 6:00pm on Thursday, March 18th.
Pro Scavenger Hunt Tips:
- This is the current Genesee Hill attendance area map.
- Don’t forget that the attendance area recently changed, and we still have many Genesee Hill families that live in the area North of ‘SW Charlestown St’ and South of ‘SW Hanford St’ to the east of ‘California Ave SW’.
- Make a note of your favorite treasure you found- we have a question about it on the Scavenger Hunt Entry Form.
Share in the fun at #ghedirectgive
Note: Prizes will be randomly selected and delivered to the address provided on the Scavenger Hunt Entry Form. All Genesee Hill students are welcome to participate- there is no correlation between donating to the Direct Give campaign and participating in the scavenger hunt.