The following classes will be offered ONLINE so that students can continue to take virtual enrichment classes during the school closure:
- Mondays: Little Coders K-2, Drawing & Painting Exploration 2 -5 (now open to 2nd graders!)
- Tuesdays: Boom Dance Exploration K-3, Mandarin K-3, Chess 2-5 (new day for online classes only)
- Wednesdays: Game Development (Int/Adv) 2-5, Jump Rope 1-5
- Thursdays: Minecraft Server Modding 3-5, Tae Kwon Do K-3* (starts April 9th)
- Fridays: Art Wizards K-5, Drumming 3-5 & 1-5 (new day for online classes only), Vocal Performance 2-5*
*Note: All classes will be offered “live” via Zoom, except Tae Kwon Do and Vocal Performance which will post weekly video lessons (with optional prompts and activities) for students to access at any time.
If your student is looking for fun and creative activities in the afternoon after a long day of homeschooling, I’d highly recommend giving one or more of these online classes a try. In particular, Jump Rope and Drawing & Painting Exploration are both terrific classes, plus very good value! Not sure about if online classes are a good fit for your student? All classes have a satisfaction guarantee so your student take a trial class for free. There are still spots available for all online classes, so please contact the Enrichment Coordinator as soon as possible to enroll before the session starts on March 30th!