Students are motivated to achieve more when parents, caregivers or other significant adults get involved in their school.
We are building a diverse, inclusive, and culturally competent volunteer program to best serve our students. We encourage people of different cultural, ethnic, educational and national backgrounds to apply to volunteer at Genesee Hill.
- Kindergarten First Day – Before and After School Sept. 10th Direct Kindergarten to buses. No need to sign up. Find Ms Dunn or meet at Family Resource room before end of day.
- Administrative help in front office Week of Sept. 17th
- Lunchroom Monitor: 11:00AM to 12:15PM (choose one or more days, now through Dec.)
- Before School Recess: 7:30-7:50 We are asking 1st Grade Families to provide early Recess support now through Nov. 2nd.
- Volunteer of the Day We are asking 1st Grade Families to provide Volunteer of the Day now through Nov. 2nd.
Apply now so you’re ready when opportunities arise! We are currently seeking volunteers for the following: Click on the link to sign up for each job. The volunteer application process includes:
Complete the online Volunteer Application (required yearly)
Have a copy of your current, government issued photo ID available to upload – or present to the front office or to volunteer coordinator, Rene Bibaud
Complete the Adult Sexual Misconduct Prevention course (online). If you taken the course previously, please submit a copy of your certificate of completion or the month/year the course was completed.
If you need a paper application, please request it from the school office where you wish to volunteer.
Rene Bibaud – Volunteer Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org