Looks like Kindergarten is saying, “Heck No We Won’t Go.” The votes keep coming in and they’ve raised their score to 31% of the funds raised. 2nd is still trying to catch them but has dropped down to 21%. This is the last day of voting. We will send out up dates all day long!! I would just like to point out the amazing participation rates, we have five cohorts with over 30% rate! This is amazing! Keep the votes coming, next update will be posted at 8 pm tonight!
Help your child’s cohort (grade level) secure the coveted honor of the Auction Royal Court by making a $5 vote on the VOTE FOR ROYAL COURT via PayPal or by bringing in cash or check to the front office (be sure to put your child’s name and room # on it). Don’t forget the top FUNdraising cohort will win a Popsicle party with masks and beads, as well as send their teachers to the auction in a swanky limo, and kick off the dance party. Get your votes in by April 2nd, 11:00 pm.
Royal Court rankings as of April 2nd, 12 pm:
- Kindergarten: $1,655 raised, 331 votes, 51.4% voter rate, raised 31% of funds
- 2nd Grade: $1,050 raised, 210 votes, 32.3% voter rate, raised 21% of funds
- 1st Grade: $1,090 raised, 218 votes, 40.8% voter rate, raised 17% of funds
- 3rd Grade: $780 raised, 156 votes, 37.2% voter rate, raised 17% of funds
- 4th Grade: $385 raised, 77 votes, 32.1% voter rate, raised 10% of funds
- 5th Grade: $155 raised, 26 votes, 6.2% voter rate, raised 4% of funds
Rankings are based off of funds raised/total # of students in each cohort (#s equalize among grade levels). For a breakdown by classroom, click Royal_Court_4-2_12pm_Ave-funds Results Short.
School wide TOTALS thus far: $5,115 raised, 1,018 votes, 35.2% voter rate and average spend per voter $24.77 and rising. We are $4,885 away from raising $10,000!!