Now 1st grade is rallying, they’ve knocked 3rd grade down to 4th place. Come on 3rd grade you can rally. Kindergarten is holding steady at 29% of the funds raised, followed closely behind 2nd grade. Game on people, we can do it!!
Help your child’s cohort (grade level) secure the coveted honor of the Auction Royal Court by making a $5 vote on the VOTE FOR ROYAL COURT via PayPal or by bringing in cash or check to the front office (be sure to put your child’s name and room # on it). Don’t forget the top FUNdraising cohort will win a Popsicle party with masks and beads, as well as send their teachers to the auction in a swanky limo, and kick off the dance party. Get your votes in by April 2nd.
Royal Court rankings as of March 30th:
- Kindergarten: $875 raised, 175 votes, 37.6% voter rate, raised 29% of funds
- 2nd Grade: $700 raised, 140 votes, 24.2% voter rate, raised 26% of funds
- 1st Grade: $655 raised, 131 votes, 26.2% voter rate, raised 19% of funds
- 3rd Grade: $320 raised, 64 votes, 22.3% voter rate, raised 13% of funds
- 4th Grade: $180 raised, 36 votes, 12.3% voter rate, raised 8% of funds
- 5th Grade: $105 raised, 21 votes, 5.5% voter rate, raised 5% of funds
Rankings are based off of funds raised/total # of students in each cohort (#s equalize among grade levels). For a breakdown by classroom, click Royal_Court_3-30.
School wide TOTALS thus far: $2,835 raised, 567 votes, 22.9% voter rate and average spend per voter $21.16 so far. Let’s try to get the participation up to 100% of the school.
We raised $9,000 last year, we are only $7,165 away from $10,000! We raised all the money last year in this last week. We can do it!!