Come join us Thursday, February 27th at 6:30pm for our monthly PTA Meeting where we still start promptly to cover Common Core Standards and then move on to our regular PTA agenda.
Some of the Hot Topics include:
- What are the Common Core State Standards?
- Why do we need them?
- How will they impact my child’s education?
- Why are they only focused on math and Language Arts?
- Will it change the way teachers teach?
- How will students be assessed?
We are lucky to have guest speakers including:
- Ms. Cochran, Math specialist
- Ms. Veling, First Grade teacher
- Ms. Addington-Ferris, Fourth grade teacher
- Ms. Minkin, Assistant Principal
More information on Common Core Standards.